ePub Converter for Mac is a powerful yet simple EPUB Creator for you to create EPUB eBooks on Mac OS X. It empowers you to quickly create EPUB eBooks from most popular formats (.docx, .pdf, .epub, .chm, .html, .jpg, .png, etc.). You are also allowed to customize your book cover, info, layout, etc. After you get your own EPUB eBook, you can check it on your Mac with Adobe Digital Editions immediately, and then publish, share it, or read it on your favorite e-Readers.
* Create EPUB eBooks from PDF, Word, HTML, CHM, Image formats, etc.
* Preserve original text, images, graphics, etc. after creation
* Support customizing book cover, info, layout, etc.
ePub Converter for Mac Key Features
Create EPUB Ebooks from 10+ popular formats on Mac
- Create EPUB eBooks from PDF (.pdf), MS Word (.docx), Html (.html/.htm/.xhtml), Chm (.chm), EPUB (.epub), Images (.jpg/.png/.bmp/.gif/.tiff)
- Preserve all the text, images, graphics, hyperlinks, etc. in the original files
- Convert a 500-page document to EPUB eBook in less than 1 minute
- Batch importing unlimited files into an EPUB eBook at one time
- Allow you to set a local image as book cover
- Support customizing book info, layout, style for the output EPUB eBook
Support Encrypted Files
- Convert PDF files with copying and printing restrictions to EPUB eBooks directly
- Support open password protected PDF files conversion by entering the password
Easy to use
- Create EPUB eBooks on Mac with 3 simple steps, and support drag-and-drop operation
Specifications of PDF to ePub Converter for Mac
- Input: .docx, .pdf, .html/.htm/.xhtml, .chm, .epub, .jpg, .png, .bmp, .gif, .tiff
- Output: .epub
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
- CPU: Intel 512MHz
- Hard Disk: 100M and above
ePub Converter is designed to provide you with the easiest solution to build your own EPUB eBooks from 10+ popular formats (.doc, .pdf, .html, .txt, .chm, etc.). It can help you quickly create an EPUB eBook from up to 100 files in most popular formats at one time.